Our Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Services
Below you will find the key elements that set us aside in levels of service and
- We always treat all clients and their property with respect
- We acknowledge the diversity of our clients and their needs
- We pride ourselves in accountability
- We will not make promises that cannot be fulfilled
- We give an honest appraisal and written quotations (without obligation) free of charge
- We use environmentally safe products*
Why Should You Have Your Carpets Cleaned and Upholstery Cleaned?
- Because they are one of the most expensive items in your home to replace
- Your clothes collect dirt and grime and are cleaned regularly – just think what your carpets and upholstery are absorbing on a daily basis (not a nice thought!) Don’t they deserve the same attention?
- Cleaning your carpets and upholstery rids them of dirt, grit, pollutants and odours as well as dust mites and their faeces and other critters too small to see, leaving a healthy indoor environment and prolonging the life of your carpets and upholstery.
- Cleaning using Hot Water Extraction
This is the method not only we recommend but Shaw Industries (the world’s largest carpet manufacturer) recommend. This method is the safest most effective method of cleaning available today. Hot water extraction cleans deep down into fibres, which are then rinsed, this extracts allergens, pollens, dirt and grime leaving your carpets and upholstery deep down clean (similar to the way we wash our clothes). Drying times with this method will depend on several factors, see below.
We truly believe this is the best method of cleaning carpets and upholstery, which is why it is the one we use. This is what you can expect if we clean your carpets and upholstery:
- A thorough deep vacuuming if required
- A stain removal process (if required)
- A pre-spray (to suit your furnishings) which will get deep down into the pile breaking up dirt, grime, grit, pollutants and assists in the removal of house dust mites and their faeces
- Agitation process, this is used to brush the pre-spray in and helps separate fibres (mainly used in a commercial context where matted fibres are a problem) on main heavy traffic areas
- Finally a rinse to remove any products used as above, and extraction, which will leave your carpets and upholstery fresh and clean. Your indoor environment will also be improved (a great benefit for any allergy sufferers)
The equipment we use is the most advanced, and effective for hot water extraction cleaning. Drying times are kept to a minimum depending on the type of carpet/upholstery, type of underlay/padding, airflow through the room
One thing you can be sure of is our promise that you will receive the very best service from us.
*some situations may require the use of other based products – this will be made clear at the time of quotation and the choice will be yours.